Gorgeous actress Shreya Saran ruled the roost for a considerable period in the South Indian film industry. She also excelled in Bollywood with a decent number of flicks under her belt. Her latest outing, Drishyam, is an official Hindi remake of the Malayalam blockbuster which had released a couple of years ago. Starring Ajay Devgan in the lead role, the movie is ready for a grand release on the 31st of this month.
Shreya, along with Ajay Devgan, thoroughly promoted the movie in North and she is super confident of the film’s success at the box office. She says that Drishyam is the biggest Bollywood film in her career. It is well known that all versions of this thriller drama succeeded well in their respective regions and the Hindi version may also end up on a similar note
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections