Ending all the speculations surrounding her marriage for the last few months, actress Shriya Saran has reportedly tied the knot with her long-time Russian boyfriend Andrei Koscheev. Shriya and Andrei got hitched in a private ceremony at the actress’ apartment in Lokhandwala, Mumbai on March 12.
Apparently, only family members and close friends were present in Shriya-Andrei’s wedding. The auspicious ceremony was conducted according to Hindu customs. Andrei is a national-level tennis player and entrepreneur. He owns a restaurant chain in Moscow, Russia. Shriya had clarified in the past that she would continue to act even after her marriage.
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas