Ending all the speculations surrounding her marriage for the last few months, actress Shriya Saran has reportedly tied the knot with her long-time Russian boyfriend Andrei Koscheev. Shriya and Andrei got hitched in a private ceremony at the actress’ apartment in Lokhandwala, Mumbai on March 12.
Apparently, only family members and close friends were present in Shriya-Andrei’s wedding. The auspicious ceremony was conducted according to Hindu customs. Andrei is a national-level tennis player and entrepreneur. He owns a restaurant chain in Moscow, Russia. Shriya had clarified in the past that she would continue to act even after her marriage.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ashwathama’s pre-release business is Shourya’s highest
- Star couple blessed with a baby girl
- Na Valla Kadhe from Romantic is filled with painful emotions
- Anushka’s Nishabhdam postponed-Here is the new date
- Vijay Sethupathi in yet another Mega film?
- After Nagarjuna, Kamal Haasan associates with much-awaited biopic