Ending all the speculations surrounding her marriage for the last few months, actress Shriya Saran has reportedly tied the knot with her long-time Russian boyfriend Andrei Koscheev. Shriya and Andrei got hitched in a private ceremony at the actress’ apartment in Lokhandwala, Mumbai on March 12.
Apparently, only family members and close friends were present in Shriya-Andrei’s wedding. The auspicious ceremony was conducted according to Hindu customs. Andrei is a national-level tennis player and entrepreneur. He owns a restaurant chain in Moscow, Russia. Shriya had clarified in the past that she would continue to act even after her marriage.
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior actress, filmmaker Vijaya Nirmala passes away
- Agnyaathavaasi sentiment impacts AA19’s release?
- Shraddha is the best choice for Saaho: Sujeeth
- Samantha’s popularity to be tested big time
- Double tension for Rajasekhar’s family
- Dear Comrade sets a new record in US