It’s been more than 15 years since Shriya Saran made her debut in Tollywood and she’s still going strong. Earlier this year, she surprised everyone with her performance in Gautamiputra Satakarni and currently, she’s shooting for her upcoming film in Puri Jagannadh’s direction.
Incidentally, she’s incredibly beautiful and her glowing skin has made quite a few people what her beauty secret is. It turns out that the secret ingredient is – Rosewater. Apparently, the actress mixes it with glycerine and uses it as a toner-moisturiser. She also carries rosewater facial mist whenever she re-applies make-up and even washes her face with rosewater instead of water.
The actress has been shooting in Portugal for Balakrishna-Puri Jagannadh’s film and she also has another Tamil film AAA lined up for release this year.
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health
- Bollywood actress’ wish: To debut in Tollywood opposite Prabhas
- Chay to play a cricketer in his next
- Madras High Court comes to Trisha’s rescue
- Kiara Advani treats herself to an authentic Hyderabadi experience