It’s been more than 15 years since Shriya Saran made her debut in Tollywood and she’s still going strong. Earlier this year, she surprised everyone with her performance in Gautamiputra Satakarni and currently, she’s shooting for her upcoming film in Puri Jagannadh’s direction.
Incidentally, she’s incredibly beautiful and her glowing skin has made quite a few people what her beauty secret is. It turns out that the secret ingredient is – Rosewater. Apparently, the actress mixes it with glycerine and uses it as a toner-moisturiser. She also carries rosewater facial mist whenever she re-applies make-up and even washes her face with rosewater instead of water.
The actress has been shooting in Portugal for Balakrishna-Puri Jagannadh’s film and she also has another Tamil film AAA lined up for release this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan is a gift to Telugu cinema says, young heroine
- Poll : Which of these star hero makeovers impressed you the most?
- Yet another top producer to enter the OTT world
- Lockdown to continue-Producers’ plans go for a toss?
- Vijay Devarakonda takes a key career decision
- Pooja Hegde has no problems in being called that