Earlier this summer, popular heroine Shriya tied the knot with her long-time Russian boyfriend Andrei Koscheev. After spending some quality time with her husband and family, Shriya is back under the arclights and launched her new film on Monday.
Interacting with the media on the sidelines of her new film’s launch, Shriya talked about her career after marriage. When asked if she is planning to have kids anytime soon, Shriya said that she has no plans to turn mother at least until she completes another 20 movies. She went on to say that marriage will never be a hindrance to her acting career.
Shriya will next be seen in a Tamil thriller titled Naragasooran and a Telugu multi-starrer, Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayalu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho’s latest poster sets a new record
- ABCD team’s new promotional technique looks interesting
- Regina wraps up her new film in no time
- Prabhas gets into a groovy mood for Saaho
- Interview: Bellamkonda Sreenivas- Sita will prove my worth as an actor
- Ravi Kumar adds good sentiment angle in Balayya’s next