Earlier this summer, popular heroine Shriya tied the knot with her long-time Russian boyfriend Andrei Koscheev. After spending some quality time with her husband and family, Shriya is back under the arclights and launched her new film on Monday.
Interacting with the media on the sidelines of her new film’s launch, Shriya talked about her career after marriage. When asked if she is planning to have kids anytime soon, Shriya said that she has no plans to turn mother at least until she completes another 20 movies. She went on to say that marriage will never be a hindrance to her acting career.
Shriya will next be seen in a Tamil thriller titled Naragasooran and a Telugu multi-starrer, Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayalu.
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away
- Shruti Hassan’s musical talk show to be aired soon
- Abhishek Bachchan is ready to debut in Tollywood
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?