Shruthi Haasan is back in the game and is doing multiple projects one after the other. She will next be seen in Salaar opposite Prabhas and in two other Hindi projects.
Now that many shoots have been halted due to COVID, several actors have been out of work. When asked whether the pandemic has created a financial crisis for Shruthi, the star heroine said that as she has bought an expensive house in Mumbai, she too is held up with some financial tensions.
Shruthi also says she is not the one who takes money from her parents and leads an individual life and that is the reason, she is facing some issues. Getting good work in such times is crucial for any actor and Shruthi says that the pandemic should end soon so that she can do quality work once again.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aadi Saikumar’s new film to go on floors soon
- NTR, Charan prepping for the epic song in RRR?
- Poll : What’s your take on Raja Raja Chora teaser?
- Samantha unveils Pushpaka Vimaanam’s Kalyanam song
- Latest- Radhe Shyam to have this crazy aspect
- Raja Raja Chora’s fun teaser is out now