After casting a magic spell on the audience with her elegance and charm in Srimanthudu, gorgeous beauty Shruti Haasan is currently busy with dubbing for her upcoming socio-fantasy thriller Puli. Directed by Chimbudevan, the film has actor Vijay in the lead role and Hansika is playing the second heroine.
The movie is gearing up for a grand release on the 17th of September and the much awaited trailer will be unveiled on the 20th of this month. The film’s first look posters have created an unprecedented buzz in social media and the audio was launched in a grand style on August 2nd. Yesteryear actress Sridevi will be seen in a prominent role in the film which also features Kannada Superstar Sudeep.
- Guests strictly warned at the Deepika-Ranveer wedding
- Upcoming comedian to be the highlight of AAA
- Rajinikanth’s Petta confirmed for Sankranthi release
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Star heroine joins Baahubali Netflix series