A day after news went viral that Shruti Haasan is going to make her debut in Kannada cinema, the actress has clarified that there’s no truth in the rumours. A section of the media had reported that Shruti Haasan will be paired opposite Dhruva Sarja and that the film will be directed by Nanda Kishore.
Clarifying that she isn’t doing any such film, Shruti tweeted saying, “Clarifying that I have no plans of doing a Kannada film in the near future and have had no discussion with any1 regarding it either #rumor.”
The actress was last seen in Behen Hogi Teri and after the film’s release, she took a long break from work and spent quite a few days in London.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT platforms tempting makers of Paagal?
- Kriti Sanon’s Tollywood comeback with this crazy project?
- Srikanth and Poorna’s special atrraction in Akhanda
- Bigg Boss winner’s key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush?
- Cinema Bandi tops Netflix trends list
- Makers of Ravi Teja’s Khiladi clarify about ‘OTT’ rumors