A day after news went viral that Shruti Haasan is going to make her debut in Kannada cinema, the actress has clarified that there’s no truth in the rumours. A section of the media had reported that Shruti Haasan will be paired opposite Dhruva Sarja and that the film will be directed by Nanda Kishore.
Clarifying that she isn’t doing any such film, Shruti tweeted saying, “Clarifying that I have no plans of doing a Kannada film in the near future and have had no discussion with any1 regarding it either #rumor.”
The actress was last seen in Behen Hogi Teri and after the film’s release, she took a long break from work and spent quite a few days in London.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shahid-Vijay Sethupathi’s web series gets a title
- Official: Rajinikanth’s Annaatthe seals a festive release
- Ravi Teja’s fun times ‘in his world’; Posts a pre-workout video
- Here’s the title for Sai Tej, Deva Katta’s film
- Review : The White Tiger – Hindi Film on Netflix
- Sizzling heroine in talks for Pushpa’s special song?