A day after news went viral that Shruti Haasan is going to make her debut in Kannada cinema, the actress has clarified that there’s no truth in the rumours. A section of the media had reported that Shruti Haasan will be paired opposite Dhruva Sarja and that the film will be directed by Nanda Kishore.
Clarifying that she isn’t doing any such film, Shruti tweeted saying, “Clarifying that I have no plans of doing a Kannada film in the near future and have had no discussion with any1 regarding it either #rumor.”
The actress was last seen in Behen Hogi Teri and after the film’s release, she took a long break from work and spent quite a few days in London.
Articles that might interest you:
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake wraps up shoot
- Shraddha Kapoor waiting for that to happen
- Oh! Baby’s writer dedicates his success to mom and grandma
- Puri reveals how he cast Ram in Ismart Shankar
- NVNN and Dorasani’s latest US collections
- Opening weekend collection of Super 30