After more than a 2 year break since the release of Katamarayudu,popular heroine Shruti Hassan is making her Tollywood comeback with Ravi Teja’s Krack. Shruti flew down to Hyderabad for the film’s launch a couple of days ago.
Interacting with a popular English daily before her comeback, Shruti said that she is quite excited about returning to Tollywood. “It’s always nice to do Telugu films. Although I am a Tamilian, Telugu audiences have always been appreciative. Moreover, my success began here. So Telugu industry is like my extended home,” Shruti said, also adding that she is eagerly looking forward to shooting with Ravi Teja.
In Tamil, Shruti will next been seen in Vijay Sethupathi’s Laabam. She has also voiced Elsa’s character in Disney’s Frozen 2, which is up for release soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan’s special preparation for Acharya
- Nabha Natesh shoots for two movies in pandemic
- Gauri Khan reveals what Shahrukh Khan was up to during lockdown
- Mosagallu’s theme track winning appreciation
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu to face the camera in a web-series
- Y S Jagan demands Bharat Ratna for SPB- Writes letter to Modi