Leggy lass Shruti Haasan has headed to Mumbai from Switzerland after completing the shooting of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Gabbar Singh’. She will be coming to Hyderabad later, just in time for the promotional activities of the film. The film is gearing up for a release in the second week of May and the film is currently in post production mode. To avoid delays, producer Ganesh Babu has taken a special editing team to Switzerland to complete the necessary work on location itself.
Harish Shankar is the director of this movie and ‘Gabbar Singh’ is being made on Parameshwara Art Productions banner. Music has been scored by Devi Sri Prasad and the audio has already become a roaring success.
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?