Until a couple of months ago, star heroine Shruti Haasan was in a serious relationship with her former Italian actor boyfriend Michael Corsale. However, the couple separated after failing to handle the long-distance relationship.
In a latest interview in which she talked about her upcoming Extended Play, Shruti has said that she is quite happy being single. “I made the best decision, I think. I prioritize my happiness first. Life is like that it keeps going on until you don’t step away and take a minute to breathe. You can’t decide how you want to go about with all things,” said Shruti.
After her breakup with Michael, Shruti has been concentrating more on her music and film careers. She has already signed a couple of exciting projects in Tamil and Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fun throwback: Raashi sings as Sai Tej dozes off
- Team RRR’s noble gesture for cops, healthcare workers in Corona times
- Nani’s bonding with his son wins hearts
- Coronavirus: Kanika Kapoor tests positive for the 4th time; Not responding to treatment
- Rang De motion poster: DSP’s mellifluous music oozes romance
- Nithiin postpones his wedding ceremony