Until a couple of months ago, star heroine Shruti Haasan was in a serious relationship with her former Italian actor boyfriend Michael Corsale. However, the couple separated after failing to handle the long-distance relationship.
In a latest interview in which she talked about her upcoming Extended Play, Shruti has said that she is quite happy being single. “I made the best decision, I think. I prioritize my happiness first. Life is like that it keeps going on until you don’t step away and take a minute to breathe. You can’t decide how you want to go about with all things,” said Shruti.
After her breakup with Michael, Shruti has been concentrating more on her music and film careers. She has already signed a couple of exciting projects in Tamil and Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s the list of Bigg Boss Season 3 contestants
- RGV finds Ileana 2.0!
- Tamannaah not part of Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake?
- iSmart Shankar’s 3-day AP & TS collections; Enters profit zone
- Body-shaming inspires Raashi’s stunning transformation
- Suriya’s negative shades in Bandobast