Ever since her debut over a decade ago, actress Shruti Haasan has mostly been part of commercial potboilers down south and in Bollywood. Unlike her legendary father Kamal Haasan, Shruti hardly forayed into experimental films throughout her career.
In a latest interview, Shruti revealed why she stayed away from experimentation. “I never got movie offers using my father’s name because no matter how much fame I will earn, I won’t be satisfied if I don’t make it on my own. Since the beginning, I have been conscious about my father’s image not influencing my career. That’s the reason why I did not experiment much like him,” she said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood