Shruti Haasan is busy bee these days with plenty of projects in hand in Tamil, Hindi and she’s also in talks with few filmmakers in Telugu. We had recently reported that she had signed Tigmanshu Dhulia’s upcoming Hindi film titled Yaara, in which she’s playing one of the lead roles. Amit Sadh, Vidyut Jammwal, Irrfan Khan and Tigmanshu are also playing lead characters.
According to the latest buzz in Bollywood, Shruti Haasan is all set to undergo a shocking transformation for this film. Apparently, she has convinced the director that she’ll play the role of an old lady, much to the surprise of her team. This will the first time in her career that she’ll play a character who’s much older than her real age. Considering that fact that she’s on top of her game with glamorous roles in nearly all her films, it’ll surely come as a big surprise to her fans.
Shruti Haasan is currently shooting for her next Tamil film Poojai in Chennai. Hari is directing the film and Vishal is the lead actor.
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release