Shruti Haasan, one of the leading actresses down south, has her kitty full with several crazy projects on floors both in Telugu and Tamil. According to a latest update, the sultry beauty is all set to join hands with Rajesh M Selva, the director of her father Kamal Haasan’s recently released noir thriller, Cheekati Rajyam.
However, the Shruti-Rajesh project will not be a feature film but a TV commercial. The duo will come up with an ad film for the popular bathing soaps brand, Medimix. Incidentally, young music composer Ghibran, who scored for Cheekati Rajyam, will compose the jingle for this ad film.
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero
- Sai Dharam Tej’s co-star to shake a leg with Bollywood’s dancing sensation
- Popular actor urges his fans to prove his critics wrong