Premam, the remake of the Malayalam hit film with the same name is going on at a brisk pace. With the first look of the film’s poster gaining a good feedback, the makers are wrapping up the film in a bid to release it early.
Shruti Hassan who plays one of the female leads, has wrapped up her part in the film. The actress finished shooting for her scenes with the exception of a song, which will also be completed soon.
Anupama Prameswaran and Madona Sebastian are playing the other female lead and Chandu Mondeti is the director.
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic