Premam, the remake of the Malayalam hit film with the same name is going on at a brisk pace. With the first look of the film’s poster gaining a good feedback, the makers are wrapping up the film in a bid to release it early.
Shruti Hassan who plays one of the female leads, has wrapped up her part in the film. The actress finished shooting for her scenes with the exception of a song, which will also be completed soon.
Anupama Prameswaran and Madona Sebastian are playing the other female lead and Chandu Mondeti is the director.
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites
- Thugs of Hindostan makes shocking low collections
- Rajasekhar in full swing with Kalki shoot
- Balakrishna takes a break from NTR for Telangana elections
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up about working with Jyothika