For the past few weeks, social media is abuzz with news about Shruti Haasan’s Instagram posts where she mentioned about her boyfriend, Santanu Hazarika. The duo were spotted at airports, and she even celebrated her recent birthday with him. Santanu is a famous illustrator and artist, and he hails from Guwahati, Assam.
In a recent interview to a lead newspaper, Santanu confessed that it was art that brought Shruti Haasan and him together. “We met because of art. We have a very similar taste in art and music. It’s not even similar, it’s almost identical! In fact, I had made an illustration/visual representation of one of her beautiful poems. This can be considered as our first unofficial collab. We have a very strong artistic bond, and we will be collaborating on creative projects,” Santanu said.
Although he didn’t spill out more details about their relationship, Santanu confessed that they became very close friends because of their interest in arts and culture.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sundeep Kishan sends A1 Express themed gifts to Mega heroes
- Bigg Boss girl signs Mega hero’s film
- This is what ‘Saranaga Dariya’ from Love Story means
- Aranya trailer hits the bull’s eye
- Yash’s KGF behind Prabhas’ nod to Salaar
- A1 Express – Sundeep Kishan turns emotional