Actress Shruti Haasan has been shooting for her Tollywood comeback film, Krack, in Goa. Shruti and the film’s hero Ravi Teja have been shooting for a lavish song being choreographed by Raju Sundaram. This morning, Shruti took to Instagram and shared a fun video of her workout with Ravi Teja.
The video showcases both Shruti and the Mass Maharaj sharing a laugh while doing planks. Shruti also wrote a special note, thanking the film’s core team and hinted that she has wrapped up her part in Krack. “Go watch us with your beautiful family this Sankranthi,” Shruti concluded.
Krack is being directed by Gopichand Malineni and produced by Tagore Madhu. Tamil actress Varalaxmi Sarathkumar essays a key role in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pradeep Machiraju reveals the moment he decided to become a hero
- Weekend – Krack continues to hold good occupancy
- Sampoo suffers a mishap on the sets of his next
- Title of Sai Dharam Tej’s next to be out on this date
- RRR to have an international music score by Keeravani
- Puri Jagan’s Liger to be out during this time in 2021