Shruthi Hassan says she is grateful for the opportunity to play the 7th sense character Subha Srininvasan. The doe-eyed lass made this comment to journalists when asked about her take on the recently released movie. She was however cautious enough not to go overboard about the film. The actress says that her performance, especially in the song and dance sequences, was well appreciated in the movie.
Actually, 7 aum Arivu, is Shruthi’s second appearance in a Tamil film. Her first was in the movie Hare Ram – where she played a guest role. Shruthi says she is now eagerly awaiting her film with Dhanush, which is being produced by her friend Aishwarya Rajinikanth. The actress has a very busy schedule and had to drop out of NTR Jr’s movie owing to dates conflict
- Balayya to join hands with a young director?
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR