If the tweet ““My first song in the fields:) can I just say I’m totally excited!! village belle strike a pose wooohoo!” from Shruti Haasan is any indication, Kamal’s daughter is having a blast shooting for Gabbar Singh. After the reasonable success of Oh My Friend! Shruti seems to be warming up to Tollywood. The actress, who is currently in Pollachi shooting for the first schedule of Gabbar Singh — the Telugu remake of Dabangg, is thrilled that she gets to play a village belle, something she’s never done before. With playing the urban lass in all her films across various languages, this role has all the obvious reasons to get her excited. Word has it that Shruti is looking every bit her character and people on the sets are simply amazed how she’s taken to her role like a fish to water. Now that Panjaa too is out of the way, Pawan is also focusing completely on Gabbar Singh.
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections