Legendary actor and filmmaker Kamal Haasan made his television debut with Bigg Boss Tamil recently. The popular reality show’s first season is on air currently and it involves several well-known celebs from films, politics and other walks of life.
However, Kamal’s doting daughter Shruti Haasan is not keen on participating in her dad’s TV show and she explains why. “If you ask me if I’d be interested in taking part in the show, I would say a big no. Because, I can’t stay in one place for 100 days,” said Shruti.
The svelte beauty, on the other hand, will be sharing the screen with her dad in a multilingual action comedy film titled Sabaash Naidu. The film’s shooting will resume soon.
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars