The teaser for hero Nani’s high budget period drama, Shyam Singha Roy, was released in all the four major South Indian languages yesterday morning. Director Rahul Sankrityan’s unique story set in a vintage Kolkata backdrop, Nani’s aggressive screen presence and the grandeur and scale of the movie created a huge impression.
Thanks to the positive buzz all over, Shyam Singha Roy’s teaser packed a solid punch on YouTube. Within 24 hours of its release, the teaser clocked over 6.3 million views, becoming the most viewed teaser within 24 hours in Nani’s career. The teaser continues to enthrall fans and movie lovers and its still trending at number one spot in YouTube trends.
Sai Pallavi, Madonna Sebastian and Krithi Shetty are the leading ladies in Shyam Singha Roy. Venkat Boyanapalli has produced this biggie under Niharika Entertainments banner. Mickey J Meyer has scored the music. The film is gearing up for release on December 24.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ranveer, Alia’s Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani gets a release date
- Pushpa pre-release event – This star hero as a chief guest?
- Balayya re-starts Unstoppable shoot with these two stars
- NTR-Ram Charan super excited for RRR’s massive trailer
- Bigg Boss 5 – BJP MLA condemns anchor Ravi’s elimination
- Poll: What’s your take on Kalyan Ram’s Bimbisara teaser?