In December last year, hero Siddharth had asked his fans if he should star in the hit Hindi thriller Andhadhun’s Tamil remake. While his fans were positive, Ayushmann Khurrana, the Bollywood star who played the main lead in the movie, had encouraged Sid to go ahead with the remake.
And now, the latest update is that Siddharth and star heroine Trisha will be seen in Andhadhun’s remake. Apparently, Trisha will be reprising Radhika Apte’s role from the original version. This will be the fourth time that Sid and Trisha will be sharing screen space with each other, after Yuva, Nuvvosthanante Nenoddontana and Aaranmanai 2.
Articles that might interest you:
- Emotional moment: Chiranjeevi Sarja’s wife Meghana Raj delivers baby boy
- Tollywood hero to attend Kajal’s wedding?
- Raashi Khanna dying to work with this director
- Nani pushes Corona scare aside- Joins shoot
- Young hero signs the noted Malayalam remake
- Rajamouli keeps his promise to NTR fans