A few days ago, hero Siddharth’s “cheaters never prosper” tweet turned highly controversial. More than the subject and the intention behind the tweet, the timing of it, coinciding with Samantha and Naga Chaitanya’s announcements on their separation, raised many eyebrows.
However, in a latest interview with a popular Telugu news channel, Siddharth revealed that his tweet had nothing to do with anyone and that it was only based on what his teacher taught him many years ago. Sid also revealed that his upcoming Telugu film, Maha Samudram, also deals with a similar topic.
“Let’s not drag anyone else’s name unnecessarily. My tweet had nothing to do with any one individual. I am not responsible for all the assumptions being made on social media. If I say that there are dogs outside my house, people should not complain that I am calling them dogs,” clarified Siddharth.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan to stop signing films?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Priyanka-Manas love angle in full swing
- Poll : RRR on 7th Jan- Should other Sankranti biggies move out of race?
- Glad to see my brother Akhil scoring a hit with MEB: Allu Arjun
- Official: Prabhas announces Radhe Shyam’s teaser launch date
- Top Mollywood star to play Prabhas’ nemesis in Salaar?