Siddharth and Hansika are teaming up for the second time in their career, after Oh My Friend, for an upcoming film in Sundar C’s direction. Kushboo is producing the film. It’s Tamil version has been titled as Theeya Velai Seiyyanum Kumaru and the latest news is that the film will also release in Telugu. The Telugu version has been named as Something Something. Brahmanandam has replaced Santhanam in the Telugu version. Currently, the film is being shot in Hyderabad. Ganesh Venkatraman is also playing an important role in this romantic entertainer. Buzz is that Siddharth, Hansika and Ganesh are playing roles of software engineers. Lakshmi Ganapathi Films are distributing the Telugu version and it’s likely to release in May this year.
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser
- Striking first look of Shakeela biopic unveiled