Youthful hero Siddharth is all set to start work in a new project that has been titled ‘Sukumarudu’. The movie will go to sets soon. A reputed heroine has been approached to play the lead role opposite Siddharth.
Ashok will be the director of this project and K.Venugopal is the producer. The film will be presented by K.V.V. Satyanarayana. Siddharth will be extremely suitable for this movie, says the producer.
Other details about the project including names of other technicians will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s director makes an exciting announcement
- Telugu actress learns archery and rifle shooting for Mollywood debut
- Balayya’s ‘sweet warning’ to senior hero
- Pre-production work underway for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Hindi remake
- Nagarjuna to greenlit multiple projects?
- This is how much Mehreen was paid for Maruthi’s next?