The principal shooting of Siddharth’s next film in Karthik Subbaraj’s direction is expected to begin in early June. Kathiresan is producing the film under Five Star Films banner and it’ll be simultaneously released in Telugu and Tamil. Karthik Subbaraj had earlier directed Pizza, which went on to become a surprise hit. This untitled film starring Siddharth is said to be a comedy thriller film and Siddharth will be sporting a totally different look compared to his previous films. Lakshmi Menon, who had acted in Gajaraju (the Telugu version of Kumki), has been chosen to play the lead role opposite Siddharth. More details about the film will be announced soon.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years