The principal shooting of Siddharth’s next film in Karthik Subbaraj’s direction is expected to begin in early June. Kathiresan is producing the film under Five Star Films banner and it’ll be simultaneously released in Telugu and Tamil. Karthik Subbaraj had earlier directed Pizza, which went on to become a surprise hit. This untitled film starring Siddharth is said to be a comedy thriller film and Siddharth will be sporting a totally different look compared to his previous films. Lakshmi Menon, who had acted in Gajaraju (the Telugu version of Kumki), has been chosen to play the lead role opposite Siddharth. More details about the film will be announced soon.
- Mohan Babu’s big political move today?
- Dookudu actress teases about her role in Maharshi
- Clarification on Balakrishna-Rajashekar multi-starrer
- Kalyani Priyadarshan signs yet another biggie in Tamil
- Rakul excited about her spunky role in Manmadhudu 2
- Pink remake gets a release date