Siddharth has been missing in action from Telugu cinema for quite sometime now. However, he has some interesting projects lined up for release later this year. One of them happens to be a film titled ‘Jigarthanda’, which has been directed by Karthik Subbaraj of Pizza fame.
The latest news is that Suresh Kondeti and VS Rami Reddy have bought the Telugu dubbing rights of the film. In the past, Suresh Kondeti has distributed several dubbed films including Karthik Subbaraj’s Pizza. After snapping the distribution rights, Suresh Kondeti said, “Jigarthanda is a city based action drama and Karthik Subbaraj has done an amazing job. I’m glad that Rami Reddy and I have got the chance to distribute the Telugu version of this film.”
Siddharth and Lakshmi Menon are playing the lead roles in this film. Santosh Narayan has scored the music and the film’s shooting is almost complete. The film’s Telugu version’s title will be announced later and it’s expected to hit the screens in summer this year.
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual