Actor-filmmaker Siddharth has been away from Tollywood from several years. He was last seen in a horror thriller, titled Gruham. Very soon, Sid will be returning to Tollywood with a Tamil, Telugu and Hindi trilingual.
Siddharth’s upcoming trilingual is being directed by Bichagadu and Seenu fame Sasi. The film, touted as a romantic comedy, also stars music composer cum Hero GV Prakash Kumar. The film’s has begun today. The leading ladies in the movie are yet to be finalized.
- Anupama Parameswaran derives inspiration from heroes
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur