Talented actor Siddharth shifted his base to Tamil films where he is acting in at least three films over the past couple of years. The actor is currently gearing up for the release of his second home production, Jil Jung Juk, a variety dark comedy.
Yesterday, Siddharth and the film’s unit interacted with media as part of the film’s promotions. Speaking on the occasion, Siddharth revealed that he is planning to set up a writers lab under his production house, Etaki Entertainment. Sid said that the writers lab will encourage young talent and will solely focus on developing scripts.
Of late, Siddharth has been teaming up with several young, creative minds like Karthik Subbaraj, Prasad Ramar and Deeraj Vaidy etc and is coming up with some really experimental films.
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections
- RRR to be wrapped up earlier than expected
- Manmadhudu sequel all set for launch
- Akhil will be one of the finest actors one day: NTR
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR