Keeping this issue in mind, reports reveal that the makers have trimmed at least twenty minutes of the film. Nine minutes in the first half, and nearly 11 minutes in the second, have been edited out to make up for a breezy watch. Lagadapati Sridhar is producing this film in Telugu.
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release