For the past few days, there have been strong rumours that a section of people within the Tamil film industry is plotting against Simbu’s upcoming film, Vandhaa Rajavaathaan Varuven, to make sure that it doesn’t release for Pongal, 2019. This, in turn, led a lot of fans to lose their cool and abuse a bunch of members from the producers council and actors as well.
In an attempt to pacify his fans, Simbu released an official statement urging his fans to not get too emotional about his film’s release. “No one person can take a decision to sideline us. Any decision will always be a decision taken by a group of council members and we will ensure that it gets resolved to our best. No matter what, we will fight and come for Pongal,” Simbu stated.
Directed by Sundar C, the film is the Tamil remake of Attharintiki Daredhi. Megha Akash and Catherine Tresa have also played lead roles in this family drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Live Updates : Andhra Pradesh Assembly and Lok Sabha Election Results (teluguin.com)
- Senior actor makes serious allegations against Guna Sekhar
- Elections 2019: Pawan Kalyan trails, leads and then trails again
- RX 100 director’s next with young hero back in the news
- Young hero’s mother breaks down after watching Sita
- Aishwarya meme: Vivek Oberoi dropped by charity foundation