Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya Kollywood trio, hero Simbu, director Gautham Menon and Oscar-winning composer AR Rahman, will be joining forces for a powerful action drama. Titled Vendhu Thaninthathu Kaadu, the film had its official announcement yesterday.
The announcement poster featured Simbu in a striking new avatar. Dressed in a dusty shirt and lungi and holding a bamboo stick in his hand, the actor sported a destitute-like look. Needless to say, Simbu fans are taken aback by his striking transformation and his look has become a hot topic on social media.
VTK is touted as a rural cum urban action drama. The film’s shooting will kick-start in Tamil Nadu’s Tiruchendur and then move to Chennai and Mumbai. Ishari K Ganesh is producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Venky and Varun’s F3 resumes shoot in Hyderabad
- Rana’s ‘Blitz of Daniel Shekar’ from Bheemla Nayak gets a date
- Akhanda’s first single to be out tomorrow
- Bheemla Nayak: Daniel Sekhar glimpse announcement on the way
- Super Star’s fans in serious trouble after sacrificing a goat