Nandamuri Balakrishna’s much-awaited film under Tamil filmmaker KS Ravikumar’s direction is all set to be resumed from the first week of August. The unit will be canning several crucial scenes and a couple of songs in Bangkok.
And if the latest buzz is anything to go by, the makers have roped in popular actress Namitha for a crucial role in the Balayya-KS Ravikumar film. Apparently, Namitha will be playing a role which has negative shades. However, an official announcement is awaited from the film’s producer C Kalyan. Namitha had earlier shared screen space with Balayya in Simha a few years ago.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Venky and Varun’s F3 resumes shoot in Hyderabad
- Rana’s ‘Blitz of Daniel Shekar’ from Bheemla Nayak gets a date
- Akhanda’s first single to be out tomorrow
- Bheemla Nayak: Daniel Sekhar glimpse announcement on the way
- Super Star’s fans in serious trouble after sacrificing a goat