For the last few days, the entire country is furious over the custodial death of the father-son duo Jayraj and Bennicks in Santhakulam in Thoothukudi, Tamil Nadu. The victims were shopkeepers and they were captured and allegedly tortured to death by a couple of policemen.
Joining the long list of celebrities who vehemently condemned the police brutality, popular Tamil director Hari, who had directed the super hit cop drama series Singam and Saamy, expressed a deep regret. Hari said that he has made 5 films on police and regretted glorifying police brutality in those movies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest- Sushanth Singh was paying ex-girlfriend’s EMI’s
- Sreenu Vaitla trying hard for Mahesh Babu’s dates once again?
- Parking fee at theatres to be charged soon?
- Poll : Which of these recent Hindi OTT releases impressed you?
- Ram makes sensational tweets- Requests AP CM for investigation
- Star comedian tests positive for COVID 19