Singeetham Sreenivas Rao is the most versatile director who has directed films in several genres till date and makes sure that there is some unique concept in his every film. He is now aged 82 but feels that age is just a number and is constantly seen working actively even today. He is gearing up for the release of his film “Welcome Obama” which is creating curiosity for its unconventional title. He has also composed the music for the film and the heroine of the film Ragini penned the dialogues.
He is now busy working on his next project which is an experiment nobody in the film fraternity around the globe has ever done. For the first time ever he is going to direct a pre-recorded movie in which recording, re-recording and dubbing will be completed first and is then followed by the shooting of the film. We will have to wait and see how far he can succeed in his experiment.
Articles that might interest you:
- Live Updates : Andhra Pradesh Assembly and Lok Sabha Election Results (teluguin.com)
- RX 100 director’s next with young hero back in the news
- Young hero’s mother breaks down after watching Sita
- Aishwarya meme: Vivek Oberoi dropped by charity foundation
- Bollywood actress lands plum role in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet
- Nidhi Aggarwal set for her Tamil debut