National award-winning singer SP Balasubramaniam, considered a pride of Telugu people, lost his mother early Monday morning.
Sakunthalamma was 89 and had been suffering from health ailments for a while now. The legendary singer was in London when the news reached him and he’s expected to return soon.
Her last rites will take place on Tuesday in Nellore.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda-Samantha to romance in Vizag
- Mega plans being made for Ponniyin Selvan’s teaser launch
- Taapsee talks about her dream role
- Much hyped Tamil film gets a release date
- Bollywood stars donate to Assam flood victims
- Bigg Boss fame anchor grabs attention with hot avatar