National award-winning singer SP Balasubramaniam, considered a pride of Telugu people, lost his mother early Monday morning.
Sakunthalamma was 89 and had been suffering from health ailments for a while now. The legendary singer was in London when the news reached him and he’s expected to return soon.
Her last rites will take place on Tuesday in Nellore.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young Bollywood director hospitalized in critical condition
- Vijay & VJS’ bare-chested rage in Master’s poster storms the internet
- Allu Arjun tweets a special picture of Geetha Arts this Republic Day
- Jaanu’s Oohale brings back Kaathale Kaathale memories
- Payal Rajput reveals her most favorite among her heroes
- On Republic Day, Mahesh Babu pays tributes to soldiers