National award-winning singer SP Balasubramaniam, considered a pride of Telugu people, lost his mother early Monday morning.
Sakunthalamma was 89 and had been suffering from health ailments for a while now. The legendary singer was in London when the news reached him and he’s expected to return soon.
Her last rites will take place on Tuesday in Nellore.
Articles that might interest you:
- PC Sreeram shares a throwback picture of Pawan Kalyan & Bhumika
- Prabhas asks Salaar team to get back to work
- Ram Gopal Varma shares his review of Family Man 2
- Alia Bhatt paid a bomb for RRR?
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?
- This banner to produce Allu Arjun-Boyapati Sreenu’s next