National award-winning singer SP Balasubramaniam, considered a pride of Telugu people, lost his mother early Monday morning.
Sakunthalamma was 89 and had been suffering from health ailments for a while now. The legendary singer was in London when the news reached him and he’s expected to return soon.
Her last rites will take place on Tuesday in Nellore.
Articles that might interest you:
- Payal Rajput’s RDX Love seals its release date
- Valmiki’s satellite and digital deals details
- Yet another super star raises awareness against cutouts culture
- Ram Charan to resume RRR’s shoot soon
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Nizam share; All set to enter 5 Cr club
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Guntur share; Enters 1 Cr club