It’s been recently reported that popular playback singer Sunitha had tested positive for Novel Coronavirus. Fans were worried about her health status, as there has been no official from Sunitha all these days.
But finally, Sunitha has opened up about her health. She said that she did contract the virus, but she has recovered now after strictly following the doctor’s advice. She revealed that she had a severe headache after taking part in a shoot and got herself tested and the result turned out to be positive.
Since then, Sunitha has been under home isolation and a strict diet regime and medication and beat the virus eventually. She wished for the speedy recovery of the legendary singer SP Balasubrahmanyam. In other news, another noted singer Malavika too tested positive for COVID-19 along with her 2-year-old daughter and parents. They are all under home isolation and following the medication prescribed by their doctor.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo beats James Bond’s No Time To Die on IMDb
- Teaser for Satyadev’s Thimmarusu to be out soon
- Kajal becomes the face of her husband’s e-commerce company
- Zombie Reddy’s intriguing first bite impresses
- Poll : If Mahesh Babu signs a pan-India film, who should direct it?
- Bigg Boss 4: This contestant on the verge of eviction?