The interview was taken by Suma and when she asked what made Sunita say yes to Ram’s proposal in the first place, the noted singer said that although she was interested in Ram, she only told yes when her kids spoke to her and made her understand the seriousness of having a partner.
Sunita also says that her son and daughter said that they are grown enough to take care of themselves and she should stop sacrificing and live her life peacefully now. Sunitha was visibly so happy with her new phase in life.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi to have 4 releases this summer
- Allu Sirish sheds weight; Gears up for his next
- After Sai Pallavi, this Talented actress quits Pawan-Rana multistarrer?
- This director to launch Rana’s brother in Tollywood?
- Telangana Film Exhibitors request CM KCR to save theaters
- Interview : Sai Madhav Burra – Sreekaram is a tribute to farmers