Siri Media, the film distribution company of Darsakarathna Dr. Dasari Narayanarao, has picked up the Andhra Pradesh distribution rights of Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s movie which is being directed by Trivikram. The talk in Filmnagar circles is that the deal was closed for a whopping price of approximately Rs 23 Crores. This is the highest ever price which an Allu Arjun starrer fetched in Andhra Pradesh.
The movie is carrying a lot of expectations because of the actor – director combination and the presence of Ileana. Shooting is currently on and the movie is being readied for a June release. Danayya is the producer of this film.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties