Allu Sirish’s youthful comedy entertainer, ABCD, is slated for release on May 17. The film is an official remake of Dulquer Salmaan’s hit, American Born Confused Desi (ABCD). In the film, Sirish plays a happy-go-lucky young NRI who is sent to India on a purpose.
In a latest promotional event, Sirish revealed that, in ABCD, his father (Nagababu) sends him to India to learn the life of a commoner and know the importance of money and human values. The young Allu hero further said that his father’s role in the movie reminds him of his own father Allu Arvind. He went on to dedicate the movie to his doting father for teaching him the value of money and life.
Rukshar plays the female lead in ABCD. Former child artiste Bharath plays Sirish’s friend in college. Sanjeev Reddy is the director and Yash Rangineni and Madhura Sreedhar are the producers of this movie. The film is Suresh Babu is presenting ABCD.
Articles that might interest you:
- Maharshi achieves yet another rare feat
- Interview: Madhura Sreedhar- I want to be the Karan Johar of Telugu cinema
- Curious case of Saaho poster
- Tamannah’s bold still from Abhinetri 2 goes viral
- Allu Sirish’s next with Nithin’s director?
- Ultimate test for Anjali with Lisaa 3D