The next big Tollywood movie, Acharya, starring Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan is all set for a grand release in theaters on April 29, 2022. Ahead of that, the film’s director Siva Koratala has interacted with the Telugu media.
In the press meet, he opened up about his next with Jr NTR, tentatively titled NTR 30. Siva Koratala said that the movie is not a message-oriented movie but an out-and-out mass entertainer. He also revealed that a big update about the flick will be released on May 20, 2022, on the occasion of Tarak’s birthday.
Siva Koratala’s current project, Acharya, has Pooja Hegde as the leading lady. Sonu Sood is the antagonist in this action drama, which has Manisharma’s music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli knew RRR won’t be bigger than Baahubali- Sabu Cyril
- List of south stars to attend Koffee with Karan show?
- F3 getting a massive release in the US – Deets Inside
- Tiger Shroff’s Heropanti 2 locks its OTT release date
- Latest: Rana Naidu wraps its shoot
- OTT – Dhanush fans disappointed with The Russo Brothers