It is a known fact that actor Sivaji Raja was admitted to star hospitals after suffering a mild heart attack a few days back in Hyderabad. He was kept under observation in the last two days.
The latest news is that he is doing fine now after a stent was installed through surgery earlier today. The update also is that Sivaji Raja was also discharged and is at home resting now.
Sivaji Raja has been doing his bit for the film workers by donating essentials from the last few days. Let’s hope that he gets back to normal very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kukatpally Court stays Amitabh Bachchan’s film’s release
- India’s largest film city to come up in this state
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?