It is a known fact that actor Sivaji Raja was admitted to star hospitals after suffering a mild heart attack a few days back in Hyderabad. He was kept under observation in the last two days.
The latest news is that he is doing fine now after a stent was installed through surgery earlier today. The update also is that Sivaji Raja was also discharged and is at home resting now.
Sivaji Raja has been doing his bit for the film workers by donating essentials from the last few days. Let’s hope that he gets back to normal very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Solid emotional angle in mega hero’s next
- Bollywood banner offers a bomb to bag KGF 2 rights
- Ram’s RED to achieve this mark by this weekend
- Krack’s digital release postponed?
- Box office status of Allari Naresh’s Bangaru Bolludu
- Review : The White Tiger – Hindi Film on Netflix