It’s been earlier reported that Kollywood hero Sivakarthikeyan will be making his debut in Tollywood with Jathi Ratnalu fame Anudeep KV’s soon-to-commence Telugu-Tamil bilingual. The project will be produced by Love Story makers, Narayan Das Narang and Puskur Ram Mohan Rao.
Now, the latest buzz is that Sivakarthikeyan is being paid a whopping Rs 25 crore as his remuneration. The project will be going on floors from November and an official announcement regarding the launch date will be out soon.
During his speech at the pre-release event of his soon-to-release Tamil film Doctor’s Telugu version, Varun Doctor, in Hyderabad tonight, Sivakarthikeyan revealed that he is learning Telugu for his maiden Tollywood film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varudu Kavalenu completes censor; Gears up for Oct 29th release
- Shah Rukh Khan meets son Aryan Khan in prison
- First glimpse of Kiran Abbavaram, Chandini Chowdary’s Sammathame out now
- After Balakrishna, this senior hero to make his digital debut on Aha?
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label
- Who is Naga Babu without Chiranjeevi and Pawan?