Hero Pawan Kalyan has joined forces with director Krish for a high budget period action drama. Veteran producer AM Ratnam, who had bankrolled Pawan’s yesteryear blockbuster Khushi, is producing this eagerly awaited biggie.
Ever since the film went on floors, there have been several speculations about its title. ‘Virupaksha’, ‘Sivam’, ‘Gajadonga’, ‘Hara Hara Mahadev’, ‘Bandipotu’ and mostly recently ‘Harihara Veeramallu’ were rumoured to have been locked as the film’s title.
However, the latest update reveals that the makers have finally zeroed in on ‘Veeramallu’ as the film’s title, slightly altering the recently speculated title ‘Harihara Veeramallu’. The film is set in the Mughal India era and Pawan romances Bollywood actress Jacqueline Fernandes and Niddhi Agerwal in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest buzz on Nani’s SSR
- Samantha’s Insta dance video goes viral
- This South beauty to become busy in Bollywood
- Noted actress to play a key role in Drushyam 2
- I wish Rajendra Prasad garu gets National Award: Ram at Gaali Sampath event
- Naveen and I dreamt of this day: Vijay Deverakonda at Jathi Ratnalu event