The highly-anticipated first look of Ram Charan-Sukumar’s much-awaited period drama, Rangasthalam, was supposed to be out tomorrow at 5:30 pm. However, the film’s makers have announced that the first look will be unveiled after a slight delay, on December 9th at 9 am.
Rangasthalam’s entire talkie part has been wrapped up and Ram Charan, who is supervising Sye Raa’ first schedule at the moment, will be joining the team in a few days to wind up the pending songs.
Sukumar is the director of this high budgeted village drama and Samantha is the female lead. Jagapathi Babu, Aadhi Pinisetty and Anasuya play crucial roles in the movie. Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling the movie and DSP has scored the film’s music.
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title