The highly-anticipated first look of Ram Charan-Sukumar’s much-awaited period drama, Rangasthalam, was supposed to be out tomorrow at 5:30 pm. However, the film’s makers have announced that the first look will be unveiled after a slight delay, on December 9th at 9 am.
Rangasthalam’s entire talkie part has been wrapped up and Ram Charan, who is supervising Sye Raa’ first schedule at the moment, will be joining the team in a few days to wind up the pending songs.
Sukumar is the director of this high budgeted village drama and Samantha is the female lead. Jagapathi Babu, Aadhi Pinisetty and Anasuya play crucial roles in the movie. Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling the movie and DSP has scored the film’s music.
- Anupama Parameswaran derives inspiration from heroes
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur