It’s been reported already that Tamil star actor-director duo Vijay and AR Murugadoss will be joining hands with each other for the third time after delivering two blockbusters, Thuppakki and Kaththi, in the past. Leading Tamil production house Sun Pictures will bankroll this highly-anticipated project.
Until recently, there were reports that this high budgeted entertainer will kick-start its shoot from January 20. However, the latest update is that the take off has been delayed slightly and that the film will go on floors in early February.
The makers are yet to zero in on the film’s leading lady. AR Rahman will compose music for the movie. The film will be hitting the screens during Dasara, 2018.
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy