Recently, we reported that young actor Sidhu Jonnalagadda, who shot to fame with the rustic village comic thriller Guntur Talkies, has signed a film in Rajasekhar Reddy’s production. The producer had earlier made Raj Tarun’s Cinema Chupistha Maava.
According to a latest update, a small-time actor named Narasimha, who had played friend’s roles in Prabhas’ Darling and Tanish’s Nachavule, will be turning director with Sidhu’s film.
Currently, the script work is going on and the debutant director is reportedly coming up with an innovative romantic thriller.
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero
- Sai Dharam Tej’s co-star to shake a leg with Bollywood’s dancing sensation
- Popular actor urges his fans to prove his critics wrong