Recently, we reported that young actor Sidhu Jonnalagadda, who shot to fame with the rustic village comic thriller Guntur Talkies, has signed a film in Rajasekhar Reddy’s production. The producer had earlier made Raj Tarun’s Cinema Chupistha Maava.
According to a latest update, a small-time actor named Narasimha, who had played friend’s roles in Prabhas’ Darling and Tanish’s Nachavule, will be turning director with Sidhu’s film.
Currently, the script work is going on and the debutant director is reportedly coming up with an innovative romantic thriller.
Articles that might interest you:
- Veteran filmmaker praises remix song!
- Review : Pandu Gadi Photo Studio – Senseless comedy
- Teaser of Balakrishna’s next to be out this Dussehra?
- Bigg Boss- This contestant to be eliminated tomorrow?
- Pooja Hegde elated with response for Gaddalakonda Ganesh
- Tough fight on to bag Sye Raa’s Nizam rights