Sneha and Prasanna have finally tied the knot. The two actors had been dating for almost three years and they confirmed that they would get married few months ago. Apparently, sparks flew between the two on the sets of a Tamil film Achamundu Achamundu, in which they two played husband and wife. Recently, the duo sold the rights of screening their wedding to a TV channel for a record price and Kollywood was abuzz with news that they have set the tone for lot more celebrity couples to earn big bucks by selling such TV rights in future. Although Sneha has appeared in few films, she has become a household name thanks to her roles in films like Sankranthi and Sriramadasu. She was last seen in Nagarjuna’s Rajanna.
Articles that might interest you
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success