South Indian star hero Allu Arjun is currently prepping for his upcoming movie, Pushpa: The Rule. Directed by Sukumar, the movie which is a sequel to Pushpa: The Rise will begin its regular shoot soon.
Today, the actor’s wife Allu Sneha Reddy took to Instagram and conducted a Q&A session. One of her followers asked her to reveal the favourite food of Allu Arjun. She said that he likes Biryani. The story has been receiving so many likes and replies as well.
Rashmika Mandanna and other key actors, who appeared in the first part, will be there in the latter part also. Devi Sri Prasad is the music director for this movie, which is yet to go on the floors.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu and Deepika Padukone were the first choices for this Telugu blockbuster
- Theatrical trailer of VJ Sunny and Sapthagiri’s Unstoppable gets unveiled
- Poll : Can Adipurush make it to the top 10 Hindi grossers?
- NBK108: Makers promise bombarding updates for Balayya’s birthday
- Adipurush pre-release event: Makers provide further details
- Vicky Kaushal and Sara Ali Khan’s new film springs surprise at the box office
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food