Despite mixed reviews and not so encouraging mouth talk, Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s family entertainer ‘S/O Satyamurthy’ is going great guns at the box office. After conquering several first week records on its home turf, ‘S/O Satyamurthy’ has now created a historical record in Karnataka.
According to the film’s Karnataka distributor’s official figures, ‘S/O Satyamurthy’ has collected a share of 4.74 crores in its first week, an all time record created by any Telugu film in Karnataka. Incidentally, Bunny surpassed his cousin Ram Charan’s previous highest first week record of 4.05 crores with ‘Yevadu’ film by a huge margin of 70 lakhs.
‘S/O Satyamurthy’ currently stands at an all time second place for the highest first week collections in AP and Nizam areas, only next to ‘Atharintiki Dharedhi’, again a film directed by Trivikram.
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up