The combination of Allu Arjun and Trivikram Srinivas has hit the bulls eye with their latest family entertainer S/o Satyamurthy. Despite mixed reviews, the film has been collecting stunning numbers in almost all areas of its release.
Allu Arjun’s emotional performance and entertaining elements have helped the movie to accumulate decent numbers all over. According to the latest update, the film has collected $1,247,936 after the completion of its third week in the US. Samantha, Adah Sharma and Nithya Menon played the female leads in this flick.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake